Tuesday, June 8, 2010

New Mailing Address

Hola a todos. Im doing great and am living the life. Im still getting to know people in my community and am building up confianza. I am working on a big training session with all the members of the coop on basic business practices and am about to start up English classes as well as a journalism group for local schoolkids. We shall see...

Anyway, just for your information, all you people out there on the Internet, Ive got a new mailing address. Im also putting it on the side bar of my blog. They recommend drawing a cross on boxes if you send them, and maybe even putting a Dios le bendiga on the side, to try to prevent people from opening them and taking stuff out. Im not sure how long mail will take to get to me now, but probably at least two weeks, if not longer. I dont need anything from the States as of now, but feel free to surprise me. (wink)

C. Alex Osteen, PCV
Voluntario del Cuerpo de Paz
Apartado Postal 22
Santa Bárbara, Santa Bárbara
Honduras

No comments:

Post a Comment